Kundalini Warning Syndrome:
At the base of New Age is pagan worship of other gods and goddesses (fertility cults) known as mother goddess, Kundalini.
As seen from this article and videos, Kundalini is also known as “power of the mother” because it represents the false holy spirit.
Kundalini acts like mind control because when a person has a Kundalini Awakening, the person, many times looses complete control of their mind and body – like possession.
When a person goes through serious repeated abuse or trauma and dissociates, then the person is programmed with demonic spirits, spirit guides, etc. Many times a dissociative person hears voices and knows their helper but in fact, it is all demonic portraying as personalities. Demons lost their bodies and want to possess a body to have peace. Luke 10:20-26.
To sum it all up, G.S. Arundale tells us that the ver kund means “to burn” and is significant in relation to the fiery aspect of Kundalini. He goes to say that kunda refers to a whole or a bowl…
“Here we are given an idea of the vessel in which the fire burns.” Kundalni awakening represents a coil, spiral or ring – the inner fire unfolds.
Look around you the environmentalist is trying to protect the earth not for human sake but because it is the new religion and there is a soon new awakening within the occult, new age, cult sectors along with the New World Order, the Antichrist, etc. – higher levels of Freemasonry and other secret societies.
Common kundalini manifestations of the risen Kundalini in occult practices – Kundalini Awakening Warning:
- Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
- Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body
- Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations
- Intense heat or cold
- Involuntary bodily movements, jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one’s body in unusual ways.
- Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns
- Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue
- Intensified or diminished sexual desires
- Headaches, pressures within the skull
- Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest
- Digestive system problems
- Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg)
- Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck
- Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression
- Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping)
— are as unintentional and uncontrollable as
- Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.
- Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating
- Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual’s prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)
- Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.”These are the effects that I have witnessed on people who have attended this movement and either have had hands laid on them or claim to have been imparted with “the spirit”:
- They come back with this kind of childlike drunken stupor.
- Descriptions of a burning sensation either in their veins, heads or stomachs.
- Descriptions of being washed back and forth like the waves in the ocean;
- Dancing about like drunk…
- Inappropriate yelling and screaming like they’re at a football game;
- Young men whistling over and over and holding their heads and claiming that they “feel the Holy Spirit about to split them in two”;
- One young man’s back two teeth turned completely too some metalic finish
- People with their eyes rolled in the back of their heads and weaving around like they’re lost.
- Women just gyrating and pulsating like they’re being ravaged from behind from some unseen force.
- Drunken uncontrollable laughter in the middle of a solemn prayer time.
- People being “slain in the spirit”… BUT NOT just falling down – being unable to move (like something’s holding them down)…”
Other more severe symptoms: mental collapse, psychosis.
Long-time effects of Kundalini symptoms:
- Not able to concentrate or focus
- Electromagnatic field sensitivity (EI)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Not able to read the word
- Not able to stay awake in church
- Tormenting thoughts
- Tormenting dreams
- Sometimes a band around the head
- Throat problems
- Perception messed up
- Feeling sex with demons
- Fits of rage
- Demonic possession
- demonic oppression
- and much more.
Other Links to Kundalini Awakening Articles:
by: Traci Morin, Christian Public Speaker, Writer Ordained Minister of the Gospel
“Setting Captives Free from Disease and Deliverance and from Spiritual Oppression”
- Need Healing and Deliverance from Demonic Attacks! Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries – Setting Captives Free Deliverance Bible Study Dallas/Fort Worth – Learn more about our upcoming Saturday classes and if you are interested, or have questions, please fill out the form. We will contact you! We are about setting captives free from disease, breaking demonic oppression, healing broken hearts, closing the door to trauma, etc.: We teaching, and minister group and personal ministry to bring wholeness, healing, health and freedom. Start your pathway to health and wholeness in body, soul and spirit.
Traci Morin’s Healing Testimony – 13 diseases healed. My heart is to teach and see others recover themselves from the snares of the enemy especially from a broken heart that compromises the immune system fighting disease as well as how to get free from the clutches of the devil especially mind control, witchcraft curses, etc. I had a generational curse assignment of death on my life as well as an invisible force robbing me of my finances that activated every time I tried to get close to the Lord Jesus Christ